This version of the documentation is outdated! Click here for the latest released version.
Upgrading Cordova Windows Phone
This document is for people who need to upgrade their Cordova versions from an older version to a current version of Cordova.
- To upgrade to 1.8.0, please go from 1.7.0
Upgrade to 1.8.0 from 1.7.0
In Visual Studio's Solution Explorer window:
- Delete the file GapLib/WP7CordovaClassLib.dll from your project.
- Remove the reference to WP7CordovaClassLib in the References folder.
- Right-Click on References and Select 'Add Reference'
- Navigate to the new distribution and add the file 'WP7CordovaClassLib.dll'
- note: you can view the version of the DLL by right-clicking on the reference, and selecting Properties.
- Copy the new cordova-1.8.0.js into your project ( be sure it is marked as Content )
- Update your HTML to use the new cordova-1.8.0.js file.