- Start here if you are new to Cordova. Includes installation and next steps.
- Installing Cordova CLI
- Learn how to create your first Cordova hybrid app using Cordova CLI.
- Learn how to use Cordova CLI commands and their options.
- Compatibility table for all major plugins and features.
- Cordova CLI pinned platform versions.
- How to manage platforms & plugins versions.
- List of hooks supported by the Cordova CLI.
- Storing data on the device.
Security & Privacy
- Information and tips for building a secure application.
- Learn about important mobile privacy issues.
- Securely grant an application access to external resources.
- Develop your own Cordova plugin.
- Manage plugins without the CLI when using the platform-centered workflow.
Support a Platform
- List of supported tags in the config.xml file.
- List of supported tags in the plugin.xml file.
- Additional tools that help developing Cordova apps created by the community
- Learn how to find, use, and create templates in Cordova.
- A look at topics that new Cordova developers will encounter.
- Get events for device battery level.
- Take pictures with the device camera.
- Get device information.
- Use native dialog UI elements
- Read/write files on the device.
- Access GPS data.
- Open an in-app browser window.
- Record and play audio on the device.
- Capture audio, video, and images.
- Get information about wireless connectivity.
- Set the screen orientation
- Control the browser platform splash screen for your app.
- Control the device status bar.
- Vibrate the device.
- Include the Cordova WebView in your native project.