This version of the documentation is outdated! Click here for the latest released version.
- Start here if you are new to Cordova.
- Create, build, and deploy from the command-line.
- Set up each SDK and update projects
- Customize the features of your app.
- Implement the Cordova WebView in your project.
- Develop your first plugin.
- Learn about important mobile privacy issues.
- Grant an application access to external resources.
- Tap into the device's motion sensor.
- Capture a photo using the device's camera.
- Capture media files using device's media capture applications.
- Obtain the direction that the device is pointing.
- Quickly check the network state, and cellular network information.
- Work with the devices contact database.
- Gather device specific information.
- Make your application location aware.
- Enable representation of objects specific to a locale.
- Launch URLs in another in-app browser instance.
- Record and play back audio files.
- Visual, audible, and tactile device notifications.
- Show and hide the applications splash screen.
- Hook into the devices native storage options.