Apache Cordova Windows 4.4.3
24 Oct 2016
We are happy to announce that
Cordova Windows 4.4.3 has been released!
This release fixes some major issues with application activation, splashscreen and VS project generation.
See release notes below for more detals and the rest of the changes.
Cordova CLI starting from version 6.3.0 will automatically start using this version of cordova-windows when creating new projects.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update firstname.lastname@example.org
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add email@example.com
What's new in Windows platform
- CB-12044 Fix splashscreen image path for ms-appx on Windows
- CB-12042 Copy base.js to www directory at create
- CB-11933 Add uap prefixes for capabilities at plugin install
- CB-11933 Remove capabilities from manifest
- CB-11825 Windows dll file won't be copied as resource while adding custom plugin to a UWP project
- output message, catch exception if require fails, change eventEmitter to events to be consistent with ios+android
- CB-11522 [windows] Make cordova-js handle 'unknown' type
- CB-11857 Fixed VS 2015 detection on Windows 10 Anniversary
- CB-10738 Use hardcoded Id attribute in Win10 manifest
- Update bundled cordova-common dependency to 1.4.1
- CB-11658 activated event is not fired on Windows 10 RS1
- CB-11657 Add bom to www after plugin operations
- CB-11478 Parse --archs option consistently
- CB-11558 Make windows plugin rm remove ProjectReference items
- CB-11579 windows: fix bug with 'cordova clean windows'