We just released an update to
- cordova-browser: Added
manifest.jsonto browser projects. This enables basic Progressive Web App support
- cordova-browser: Implemented
- cordova-serve: Changed default behavior of which browser is launched during serve. Now the serve command will use the system default browser instead of opening a new instance of chrome. You can still pass in a specific target
cd my_project cordova platform update firstname.lastname@example.org
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add email@example.com
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- CB-13214 Updated
cordova-servedependency to 2.0.0.
cordova servecommand now opens system default browser instead of a new instance of
chrome. A specific target can still be passed in.
- CB-13214 Updated checked-in
- CB-13188 fixed issues with run and build scripts.
- CB-12895: set up
- CB-11181 add default favicon
- CB-11710 Add missing 'clean.bat' file
- remove old
xhr-activexWindows code, update to use
manifest.jsonadded to Browser during create. Adding basic PWA support
- CB-12762 Point repo items to github mirrors
- CB-12617 : removed node 0.x support and added engineStrict. This closes #27
- CB-12847 added
- CB-12527 large refactor. Implemented
- CB-12114 added travis and appveyor files
- Add github pull request template
- CB-13188 set serve to use default system browser if none is provided.
- Change to
qdependence completely. Added
- added browser tests
src/browserto use Promise api
- Add License, Contributing, Notice, pr-template, etc
- CB-12785 added travis and appveyor
- CB-12762: updated common, fetch, and serve pkgJson to point pkgJson repo items to github mirrors
- CB-12665 removed enginestrict since it is deprecated
- CB-11977: updated engines and enginescript for common, fetch, and serve