We are happy to announce that
firstname.lastname@example.org. This is one of the libraries used behind-the-scenes by nearly all of the Cordova tooling and provides utilities for dealing with things like
The most notable improvement in this minor release is the ability to pass nearly all XML DOM element attributes to the platform's JS tooling. By passing down all attribute data, Cordova-Common no longer needs to be updated for adding and supporting new platform attributes.
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-181 feat(PluginInfo): Allow XML Attributes to be passed through to core platforms
- GH-158 fix(ConfigChanges): do not pass PlistValue to
- GH-162 refactor(PlatformMunger): DRY & simplify config munging
- GH-160 refactor(xml-helpers): document & check function signature types
- GH-159 refactor(ConfigChanges): use for-of loop for iterating over array
- GH-184 chore: rebuild package-lock.json
- GH-176 chore(npm): rebuilt package-lock to v2
- GH-173 chore: npmrc
- GH-180 ci: Remove Node 10/12 from matrix. Added Node 16 and 18.
- GH-150 ci: add node 14 to workflow
- GH-161 test: fix invalid config for jasmine-spec-reporter