We are happy to announce that we have just released
Cordova OSX 7.0.0! This is one of Cordova's supported platforms for building macOS desktop applications.
This version includes various dependency updates and makes the platform run on AppleSilicon Macs.
We have raised the minimum required NodeJS version for this release to 12.x.
We are planning to deprecate the
cordova-osx platform soon. Please migrate to the
cordova-electron platform or try Mac Catalyst with the
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-117 Prepare release 7.0.0
- GH-105 Fix to make Cordova OSX build successfully on AppleSilicon target.
- GH-115 refactor!: drop q
- chore: update GH description, homepage and labels
- GH-114 refactor(versions): remove duplicated function
- GH-108 ci: add node-14.x to workflow
- GH-107 chore: clean up