We are happy to announce that we have just released an update to
This is a new major version with breaking changes which requires at least
firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to check and update your platforms.
The most notable improvements in this major release are:
- The InAppBrowser and main webview now share web resources again (like cookies, sessions etc.).
- You can now set
- The Android part got some code cleanup.
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-828 feat(ios): add
InAppBrowserStatusBarStyle'darkcontent' configuration option
- GH-823 chore: bump engines requirements
- GH-824 breaking: cleanup code for old Android versions
- GH-825 (ios): rename CDVWKProcessPoolFactory
- GH-826 ci: add node-14.x to workflow
- GH-821 breaking(android): replace magic numbers with Android.os.Build constants
- GH-717 ci(ios): remove wkwebview plugin