We are happy to announce that we have just released
plugman 3.0.0! Plugman is a command line tool which we provide to install and uninstall plugins in a platform-centered workflow.
npm uninstall -g plugman npm install -g firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to various improvements and fixes, this release has removed the
As NodeJS 4.x support has been dropped by the NodeJS team on April 30th, 2018, we have raised the minimum required NodeJS version for this release to 6.x.
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-108 Cordova Plugman Release Preparation (Cordova 9)
- Bumped Dependencies
- Bumped Dev Dependencies
- Update to support nopt@^4.0.1
- GH-96 Remove
- GH-95 Remove
- GH-94 CB-14164 Use native Promises instead of
- GH-93 Code Refactor and Cleanup
- GH-91 Drop support for Node.js < 6