We are happy to announce that we have just released
npm uninstall -g cordova npm install -g email@example.com
In addition to various improvements and fixes, this release has updated its core library.
All of the latest platform releases are available by default.
Additionally, Cordova Electron, one of the newest supported platfroms, is available!
This release has also deprecated the
As NodeJS 4.x support has been dropped by the NodeJS team on April 30th, 2018, we have raised the minimum required NodeJS version for this release to 6.x.
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-414 Cordova CLI Release Preparation (Cordova 9)
- Bumped Dependencies
- Bumped Dev Dependencies
logger[level]spy in Jasmine
- GH-397 Update Node.js Deprecation Notice Message
- GH-395 Fix typo: "esecially" to especially
- GH-364 Fix spec label for build tests
- GH-344 Check that
bin/cordovaworks on Travis CI
- CB-13740 gracefully handle platforms that don't pass back requirements to check
- GH-327 Stub telemetry calls during all tests
- GH-322 Remove support for
- GH-321 Remove support for
- GH-317 cli.spec: Telemetry-Related Improvements
- GH-316 Remove
callbackparameter of main CLI function
- GH-298 Remove support for deprecated
- GH-298 Cleanup code calling