We are happy to announce that we have just released
Cordova OSX 5.0.0! This is one of Cordova's supported platforms for building macOS desktop applications.
In addition to various fixes, this release also includes support for Swift 4 and the app store icon.
Additional, as NodeJS 4.x support has been dropped by the NodeJS team on April 30th, 2018, we have raised the minimum required NodeJS version for this release to 6.x.
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-83 OSX Platform Release Preparation (Cordova 9)
- GH-66 explicit
- GH-54 Remove Bundled Dependencies
- GH-53 Add Node 10 & Drop Node 4 Support
- CB-13449 Assign 1024x1024 app icon
- CB-3021 Can no longer import CDVPlugin.h from plugin Objective-C++ code
- CB-13824 Swift 4 support
- CB-13424 Replaces undefined
- CB-13424 When running
cordova plugin add/removeplugins are added and removed properly to the osx platform
- CB-13449 Added support for 1024x1024 app icon
- CB-13304 expose preference to control WebView navigation
- CB-12339 handle re-open app window
- CB-11948 Modal dialog (window.confirm) opens behind fullscreen window and cannot be closed
- CB-11510 OSX app doesn't properly span all vertical displays
- CB-9918 CDVInvokedUrlCommand.argumentAtIndex returns WebUndefined instead of nil
- CB-11002 Enable hidden accelerated rendering settings by default