Cordova Browser 6.0.0 Released!
04 Feb 2019
We are happy to announce that we have just released
Cordova Browser 6.0.0! This is one of Cordova's supported platforms for building browser targeted applications.
As NodeJS 4.x support has been dropped by the NodeJS team on April 30th, 2018, we have raised the minimum required NodeJS version for this release to 6.x.
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-70 Browser Platform Release Preparation (Cordova 9)
- CB-13740 Return expected promise resolving with array
- GH-59 Remove Bundled Dependencies
- CB-14073 Browser: Drop Node 4, Added Node 10
- CB-14252 Allow to send --silent arg to run command to disable output (#57)
- CB-13999 (browser) - Reading
config.xmlrespects base href (#52)
- GH-50 corrected path for