We are happy to announce that
Cordova Android 5.1.0 has been released.
Two core plugins support this new API and have been updated to fix longstanding bugs:
Application authors are encouraged to update both their plugin and cordova-android versions to take advantage of these bug fixes. Please note that the aforementioned fixes require changes to your application as well. More information can be found in the READMEs of each of those plugins and in the new Android lifecycle guide that has been published to the Cordova documentation. This guide provides explanations and guidance on how to handle low memory scenarios on the Android platform as well as integrate the new resume APIs into your application.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in Android platform
- CB-10386 Add
- CB-8864: Fixing this to mitigate CB-8685 and CB-10104
- CB-10105: Spot fix for tilde errors on paths.
- Update theme to
- CB-10014: Set gradle
- CB-9949: Fixing menu button event not fired in Android
- CB-9479: Fixing the conditionals again, we should
- CB-8917: New Plugin API for passing results on resume after Activity destruction
- CB-9971 Suppress
gradlew _JAVA_OPTIONSoutput during build
- CB-9836 Add
CRLFline endings in repos
- added node_modules back into