We are happy to announce that we have just released an update to our camera plugin!
In this major release, we have:
- removed the
NATIVE_URIthat was used only in the iOS and Windows platform. For iOS, the
ALAssetsLibrarythat had been deprecated and does not work with the
- removed the
CordovaUriclass helper that used fuzzy logic to guess the image path from the content URL. This process was not necessary as we know the file path beforehand.
- bumped the project requirement definition. This plugin version requires Cordova CLI >= 9.0.0. If building for Android, this plugin version will also require the Cordova Android platform >= 9.0.0.
- changed the location of the temporary saved images from external to internal cache.
- GH-637 breaking: remove
- GH-628 breaking: bump project requirements
- GH-627 breaking: bump version 5.0.0-dev
- GH-617 breaking(android): stop using
- GH-629 feat: migrate to
- GH-588 feat(android): Cache images in device storage, devices have enough space now.
- GH-632 fix(android): return error if file url is null
- GH-510 fix(android): use provider prefix to avoid conflicts other plugin providers
- GH-612 fix(ios):
tempFilePathcalled twice if using
- GH-580 fix(ios): return copy of video when picking from gallery on iOS 13
- GH-551 fix: UI API called on a background thread (#550, #530, #447)
- GH-306 fix: ImagePicker returning same image
- GH-634 chore: remove deprecated
- GH-630 chore: add
- GH-631 chore(package): use short notation
- GH-575 chore(npm): adds ignore list
- chore(asf): update git notification settings
- chore: Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- GH-648 ci(travis): update osx xcode image
- GH-626 ci: fix additional tests
- GH-576 ci: updates Node.js versions