We are happy to announce that Cordova CLI
8.1.0 was released in September 2018.
The purpose of this release is to resolve
npm audit issues, use recent releases of cordova-android and cordova-windows, and include some other recent updates. Here are the important changes:
- README.md fixes
- GH-333 Update to use
- GH-295 Proper error code and message when failing
- GH-296 Remove leftover makeshift benchmarking code
- GH-296 Use multi-line comment for license headers
- CB-13772 print version numbers correctly in cordova requirements GH-291
- GH-307 Remove outdated docs translations
- GH-306 Remove mentions of 'cordova plugin search' from docs
- GH-312 Update ESLint and fix linting errors
- GH-312 Update dependencies
- GH-300 Update
As NodeJS 4.x support ended on April 30th, 2018, we are proceeding with our previously announced deprecation timeline. This is probably the last release that will support NodeJS 4.x.