- Platform Guides
- The Cordova Command-line Interface
- Command-Line Usage
- Privacy Guide
- Upgrading Guides
- Project Settings
- Plugin Development Guide
- Domain Whitelist Guide
- Embedding WebView
Provides access to the device's audio, image, and video capture capabilities.
capture object is assigned to the
navigator.device object, and
therefore has global scope.
// The global capture object var capture = navigator.device.capture;
- supportedAudioModes: The audio recording formats supported by the device. (ConfigurationData)
- supportedImageModes: The recording image sizes and formats supported by the device. (ConfigurationData)
- supportedVideoModes: The recording video resolutions and formats supported by the device. (ConfigurationData)
[capture.captureAudio](captureAudio.html): Launch the device's audio recording application to record audio clips.
[capture.captureImage](captureImage.html): Launch the device's camera application to take photos.
[capture.captureVideo](captureVideo.html): Launch the device's video recorder application to record videos.
- BlackBerry WebWorks (OS 5.0 and higher)
- Windows Phone 7 and 8
- Windows 8
<plugin name="Capture" value="org.apache.cordova.Capture"/>
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO" /> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
<plugin name="Capture" value="org.apache.cordova.capture.MediaCapture" />
<feature id="blackberry.system" required="true" version="220.127.116.11" /> <feature id="blackberry.io.file" required="true" version="18.104.22.168" />
<plugin name="Capture" value="CDVCapture" />
<Capabilities> <Capability Name="ID_CAP_MEDIALIB" /> <Capability Name="ID_CAP_MICROPHONE" /> <Capability Name="ID_HW_FRONTCAMERA" /> <Capability Name="ID_CAP_ISV_CAMERA" /> <Capability Name="ID_CAP_CAMERA" /> </Capabilities>