Cordova Common 5.0.0 Released!
09 Mar 2023
We are happy to announce that
email@example.com has been released. This is one of the libraries used behind-the-scenes by nearly all of the Cordova tooling and provides utilities for dealing with things like
The most notable changes in this major release are:
- GH-186 feat!: bump package requirement
As Node.js 14 nears the end-of-life (April 2023), we have bumped the minimum requirement to 16.0.0. This update has also increased the minimum npm requirement to 7.10.0.
- GH-197 feat(android): added
In preparation for Cordova-Android's next major release, supporting logic for Android's monochrome icons has been included.
- GH-186 feat!: bump package requirement node>=16
- GH-197 feat(android): added monochrome attribute
- GH-99 chore: drop q where possible
- GH-198 test: Removed obsolete test
- GH-196 dep: bump @cordova/eslint-config@^5.0.0
- GH-192 dep!: bump all available packages
- GH-193 refactor: replace underscore w/ lodash module pkgs
- GH-194 refactor: renamed variable
- GH-188 ci(actions): test w/ node 14, 16, 18
- GH-187 ci(actions): update workflow