Cordova iOS 6.2.0 Released!
04 Feb 2021
We are happy to announce that we have just released
Cordova iOS 6.2.0! This is Cordova's official platform for building iOS mobile applications.
This release contains small bug fixes, dependency updates and resolves some splashscreen issues. Plugin developers can now hook into the
WKURLSchemeHandler (learn more).
cordova platform remove ios cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-1069 (chore): update dependencies for minor release
- GH-1067 fix: plugin podspec with no config elements
- GH-1014 fix(splashscreen): Don't show splashscreen when used as a lib
- GH-1030 Allow plugins to hook into the WKURLSchemeHandler
- GH-1036 (ios): add console output for simulator selectio
- GH-1060 GH-1059: Add VALIDATE_WORKSPACE setting to XcodeProj
- GH-1031 Set CDVWebViewProcessPoolFactory to public
- GH-1041 Document breaking changes in 4.3.0 & 4.4.0
- GH-1035 (ios): nil check in didReceiveData in schemehandler
- GH-1023 Reinstate verification of main navigation in case of navigationType other
- GH-1018 (iOS) Skip Cocoapods checkTool on non-darwin platform
- GH-1015 Project changes to allow consuming cordova as submodule
- GH-1006 Hide splash sceen immediately on .hide()
- GH-1005 Fix BackgroundColor parsing for lowercase letters
- GH-1002 chore(asf): Update GitHub repo metadata
- Add release notes from version 6.1.1
- GH-976 chore: Update npm dependencies
- GH-973 fix: Append startURL to the initial url loaded
- GH-936 (ios) issue-912: fix deployment to device
- GH-932 ci: add node 14 to workflow