We are happy to announce that we have just released
Cordova OSX 6.0.0! This is one of Cordova's supported platforms for building macOS desktop applications.
This version includes various dependency updates.
We have raised the minimum required NodeJS version for this release to 10.x.
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-103 breaking(npm): bump dependencies
- GH-101 breaking: @cordova/eslint-config w/ applied fix
- GH-102 ci: update xcode image to 11.5
- GH-100 chore(npm) update npm audit issues
- GH-97 breaking: bump cordova-common@^4.0.0
- (ci) drop nodejs <10 from Travis
- GH-98 breaking: bump node support >=10.0.0
- GH-95 breaking: bump package 6.0.0-dev
- chore(asf): update git notification settings
- Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- GH-90 chore: update nyc dev dependency
- chore: add Node.js 12 to ci services
- GH-88 build: report test coverage to codecov.io
- Add or update GitHub pull request and issue template