We are happy to announce that we have just released
Cordova Electron 1.0.0! This is one of Cordova's newest supported platforms for building Electron applications.
Cordova CLI 9.x
cordova platform add email@example.com
Some of the major key features for this release:
- Electron v4.0.1
- Build Support (
- Linux, macOS, and Windows
- Signing for macOS and Windows
- App and Installer Icon Support
- Run Support (App Previewing)
- Plugin Support
- Plugins with browser support are also usable within Electron.
For a quick start guide and in-depth configuration setup, please check out our Cordova Electron Documention!
Please report any issues you find at issues.cordova.io!
- GH-30 Asset Install Fix from Mobilespec Report
- GH-28 Fix Scope Issue with Code Refactor
- GH-27 Build Script Improvements
- GH-24 Remove Unused and Unreachable Code
- GH-20 Fix Audit Report For High Severity Vulnerability
- GH-18 Refactor
prepare.jsand Increase Test Coverage
- GH-15 Implement SettingsJson Class Tests and Update Documentation
- GH-13 Implement Electron Custom App Icons Functionality
- GH-9 Electron Build Improvements
- GH-8 Create CDV Electron Settings JSON
- GH-7 Electron Platform Release Preparation (Cordova 9)
- GH-6 Cleanup Bin Files
- GH-5 Updated Correct Version Information
- GH-4 Electron Major Improvements & Feature Support
- GH-1 First Draft Release
- Added NPM Install Step
- Added Run Command Support
UPDATE 2019-03-06: This blog post has been updated to remove pre-Cordova 9.x reference.