Cordova Android 5.2.2 & Cordova iOS 4.2.1 Released!
22 Aug 2016
We are happy to announce patch releases for
Cordova Android 5.2.2 &
Cordova iOS 4.2.1 have been released! We have also updated and released
Cordova Common 1.4.1.
These release fixes issues with the new
edit-config functionality in
plugin.xml. Read more about
edit-config at http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/plugin_ref/spec.html#edit-config.
Note: When updating iOS, make sure to save your plugins as current unsaved plugins may not be reinstalled otherwise. Run the following command in your project to save your currently installed plugins into
cordova plugin save
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com cordova platform rm ios cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add email@example.com cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in Android
- CB-11615 updated
What's new in iOS
- CB-11627 updated
CDVAvailability.hwith new version
- CB-11627 added missing license header
- CB-11627 Updated checked-in
- CB-9371 Fix how prepare handles orientation on ios
- CB-11431 Document ways to update delegates, preferences and script message handlers in
- CB-11475 Ignore unsupported 60x60 icon
- CB-11426 Hardcoded path should not be in tests project.