We are happy to announce that
Cordova Windows 4.4.1 has been released!
In this release we have fixed a number of issues, related to application resuming, splash screen functionality and others.
Also we have added an ability to specify location of
msbuild executable to build project.
The next Cordova CLI version will automatically start using this version of Cordova-Windows when creating new projects.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in Windows platform
- CB-11522 Save raw 'detail' object to activation context
- CB-11538 Update README with information about logging
- CB-11537 Do not duplicate log entries when printing logs
- CB-11548 windows: Respect user-specified msbuild location
- CB-11516 windows: Preparing icons w/ target fails
- CB-11470 App crashes when trying to open from another app using Custom URL (Protocol)
- CB-11443 Splashscreen is created the second time on resume on Windows