We are happy to announce that
Cordova Windows 4.3.2 has been released!
This release fixes a number of bugs including an issue when some of
config-file changes were not applied to appxmanifest files
and the bug with omitted icons, specified using
target attribute (see icons guide
target attribute usage). See below for full list of changes.
Cordova CLI 6.1.1 will automatically start using this version of Cordova-Windows when creating new projects.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-CLI projects or for pre-3.0 projects, refer to the upgrade guide.
What's new in Windows platform
- CB-10622 Upgrade cordova-common to work with 'target'-defined icons
- CB-10927 Framework references in plugin.xml file prevent Windows Universal projects from being used on other machines
- CB-10845 Invalidate manifest cache in prepare
- CB-10714 Ignore case for --archs
- CB-10138 Adds missing plugin metadata to plugin_list module for Windows