We are happy to announce that
Cordova iOS 4.1.1 has been released!
This release addresses issue CB-10773, which was an issue with creating an iOS project on a Windows machine and then building on OSX.
A new version of the
cordova-cli will need to be released to pin this version of cordova-ios as the default version when creating a new project. If you want to start using this version now, make sure to specify the version when doing a
cordova platform add/update.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform rm ios cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add email@example.com
What's new in iOS platform
- CB-11006 Added license to loggingHelper.js
- CB-11006 Updated checked-in node_modules
- CB-10320 Fixes corrupted logo.png
- CB-10918 Travis tests are failing sometimes for cordova-ios
- CB-10912 Bundling ios-sim 5.0.7 to fix 'Invalid Device State' errors
- CB-10912 update ios-sim to 5.0.7 to fix 'Invalid Device State' errors
- CB-10888 Enable coverage reports collection via codecov
- CB-10840 Use cordova-common.CordovaLogger in cordova-ios
- CB-10846 Add status badges for Travis and AppVeyor
- CB-10846 Add AppVeyor configuration
- CB-10773 Update path delimiters in tests
- CB-10769 Update specs according to actual implementation
- CB-10769 Copy raw pluginHandler tests from cordova-lib
- CB-10828 revert bad fix for CB-10828 I blame node 5.7.0
- CB-10828 TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of null when allow-navigation using scheme:*
- CB-10773 Correct FRAMEWORKS_SEARCH_PATHS on win32
- CB-10673 fixed conflicting plugin install issue with overlapped
tag using --force option. This closes #199.