We are happy to announce that
Cordova BlackBerry 3.8.0 has been released and will be the
default BlackBerry version after next
This release adds support for adding blackberry10 platform on any workstation OS, adds subdomain whitelisting and includes several bug fixes.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org --save
For non-CLI projects or for pre-3.0 projects, refer to the upgrade guides.
What's new in the BlackBerry platform
- CB-8306 Fix parseUri to handle http://email@example.com&whatever
- CB-7807 Add BlackBerry10 platform to a project on any workstation OS
- CB-8417 moved platform specific js into platform
- CB-8417 renamed platform_modules into cordova-js-src
- CB-8899 stick to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CB-9072 Fix exception logging in packager.js
- CB-9010 Adds check_reqs implementation
- CB-8941 Adds support for subdomain whitelisting
- CB-6768 Handle icons outside of www/.
- CB-9009 include http://localhost:8472 in Content-Security-Policy header
- CB-6768 Default Icon is now copied into platform_www.