- Getting Started Guides
- Command-Line Usage
- Privacy Guide
- Upgrading Guides
- Project Settings
- Plugin Development Guide
- Domain Whitelist Guide
- Embedding WebView
Project Settings for Android
config.xml settings file controls various settings of Cordova. This is application wide, and not set per CordovaWebView Instance.
Various other preferences (as <preference> tags) default on not breaking existing apps. The available preferences are:
- useBrowserHistory (boolean, defaults to true) - set to false if you want to use the history shim that was used to work around the hashtag error present in Android 3.x prior to the history fix. (Note: This setting will be deprecated in April 2013)
- loadingDialog - Display a native loading dialog when loading the app. Format for the value is "Title, Message"
- loadingPageDialog - Display a native loading dialog when loading sub-pages. Format for the value is "Title, Message"
- errorUrl - Set the error page for your application. Should be located in your Android project in file://android_asset/www/
- backgroundColor - Set the background color for your application. Supports a four-byte hex value, with the first byte representing alpha value, and the following three bytes with standard RGB values. (i.e. 0x00000000 = Black)
- loadUrlTimeoutValue - How much time Cordova should wait before throwing a timeout error on the application.
- keepRunning (boolean, defaults to true) - Determines whether Cordova will keep running in the background or not
- splashscreen - The name of the file minus its extension in the res/drawable directory. If you have multiple assets, they all must share this common name in their respective directories.
- disallowOverscroll (boolean, defaults to false) - set to true if you want to disable the glow when a user scrolls beyond the edge of the webview.
Android supports using <feature> as analogues to <plugin> elements.