- Getting Started Guides
- Command-Line Usage
- Privacy Guide
- Upgrading Guides
- Project Settings
- Plugin Development Guide
- Domain Whitelist Guide
- Embedding WebView
This version of the documentation is outdated! Click here for the latest released version.
Encapsulates properties of a media capture file.
- name: The name of the file, without path information. (DOMString)
- fullPath: The full path of the file, including the name. (DOMString)
- type: The mime type (DOMString)
- lastModifiedDate: The date and time that the file was last modified. (Date)
- size: The size of the file, in bytes. (Number)
- MediaFile.getFormatData: Retrieves the format information of the media file.