- Getting Started Guides
- Command-Line Usage
- Privacy Guide
- Upgrading Guides
- Project Settings
- Plugin Development Guide
- Domain Whitelist Guide
- Embedding WebView
This version of the documentation is outdated! Click here for the latest released version.
FileTransferError object is returned via the error callback when an error occurs.
- code One of the predefined error codes listed below. (Number)
- source URI to the source (String)
- target URI to the target (String)
- http_status HTTP status code. This attribute is only available when a response code is received from the HTTP connection. (Number)
- body Response body. This attribute is only available when a response is received from the HTTP connection. Available only on Android, iOS. (String)
FileTransferError object is returned via the error callback when an error occurs when uploading or downloading a file.