This version of the documentation is outdated! Click here for the latest released version.
Upgrading Cordova iOS
Upgrading Cordova 1.7.0 projects to 1.8.0
- Install Cordova 1.8.0
- Create a new project - you will have to grab assets from this new project
- Copy the www/cordova-1.8.0.js file from the new project into your www folder, and delete your www/cordova-1.7.x.js file
- Update the Cordova script reference in your www/index.html file (and any other files that contain the script reference) to point to the new cordova-1.8.0.js file
If you intend on using the Capture API, you will need the new iPad retina-display assets:
- Copy the Resources/Capture.bundle item from the new project into your project folder, over-writing your existing Resources/Capture.bundle item
- In your project, select the Capture.bundle item into Xcode into your Project Navigator, and press the Delete key, then select Remove Reference from the dialog that pops up.
- Drag the new Capture.bundle from Step 1. above into Xcode into your Project Navigator, and select the Create groups for any added folders radio-button