This version of the documentation is outdated! Click here for the latest released version.
- Start here if you are new to Cordova. Includes installation and next steps.
- Compatibility table for all major features.
- Create, build, and deploy from the command-line.
- Set up each platform SDK and update projects.
- Manage plugins without the CLI when using the platform-centered workflow.
- Customize your app's features.
- Customize your app's displaying images.
- Implement the Cordova WebView in your native project.
- Develop your own plugin.
- Learn about important mobile privacy issues.
- Information and tips for building a secure application.
- Grant an application access to external resources.
- An overview of native storage options.
- A look at topics that new Cordova developers will encounter.