Cordova Ubuntu 4.3.4 has been released.
This is a patch release, fixing bugs related to building and debugging Cordova apps targetting Ubuntu devices. See the changelog below for details.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in Cordova Ubuntu
- fix build issue with function signature missing the cordova variable name; also avoid a warning
- use ubuntu-app-stop to stop the app more cleanly
- Update run devtools message
- tweak devtools url message
- Tweak debug launch
- Add app launch tweaks
- Improve debugging behavior; Add ip option