Today we are doing a release for the plugins that have been updated since our last release. We are also excited to announce three new plugins that have recently been added to our registry.
The new plugins include:
- websql for Android
- keyboard for iOS
- statusbar for iOS
The following plugins have been updated for this release:
These plugins have been updated on our registry at plugins.cordova.io.
E.g. To update your camera plugin:
cordova plugin rm org.apache.cordova.camera cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.camera
- CB-4950 Remove the dependence on concrete component android.webkit.WebView. (contacts)
- CB-5020 File plugin should execute on a separate thread (file)
- Fixed file-transfer issues for windows 8 (file-transfer)
- CB-4926 Fixes inappbrowser plugin loading for windows8 (inappbrowser)
- CB-4928 plugin-media doesn’t load on windows8 (media)
- CB-4806 (Re-fix) Update splashscreen image bounds for iOS 7 (splashscreen)
- CB-4934 plugin-splashscreen should not show by default on Windows8 (splashscreen)
- CB-4929 plugin-splashscreen not loading proxy windows8 (splashscreen)
You can check out the individual release notes in each of the plugin repos for more details.