This version of the documentation is outdated! Click here for the latest released version.
- Tap into the device's motion sensor.
- Capture a photo using the device's camera.
- Capture media files using device's media capture applications.
- Obtain the direction that the device is pointing.
- Quickly check the network state, and cellular network information.
- Work with the devices contact database.
- Gather device specific information.
- Make your application location aware.
- Record and play back audio files.
- Visual, audible, and tactile device notifications.
- Hook into the devices native storage options.