We are happy to announce that
Cordova Android 5.2.0 has been released!
This release includes many bug fixes. Read below for the full changelog.
A new version of the
cordova-cli will need to be released to pin this version of cordova-android as the default version when creating a new project. If you want to start using this version now, make sure to specify the version when doing a
cordova platform add/update.
Note: When updating, make sure to save your plugins as current unsaved plugins may not be reinstalled otherwise. Run the following command in your project to save your currently installed plugins into
cordova plugin save
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in Android platform
- CB-11383 Update to gradle for using
jcenterand correct Application plugin
- CB-11365 fixed plugin rm issue with emit being
- CB-11117 Use
FileUpdaterto optimize prepare for android platform
- CB-10096 Upgrade test project to
Gradle Plugin 2.1.0
- CB-11292 fix broken
MessageChannelafter plugins are recreated
- CB-11259 Improving build output
- CB-10096 Upgrading to
Gradle Plugin 2.1.0
- CB-11198 Skip android target sdk check. This closes #303.
- CB-11138 Reuse
commonto add/rm plugins
- CB-11133 Handle android emulator start failure
- CB-11132 Fix Error: Cannot read property
matchof undefined in
- CB-11015 Error adding plugin with gradle extras
- CB-11095 Fix plugin add/removal when running on
- CB-11022 Duplicate www files to both destinations on plugin operations
- CB-10964 Handle
build.jsonfile starting with a BOM.
- CB-10963 Handle overlapping permission requests from plugins
- CB-8582 Obscure
INSTALL_FAILED_VERSION_DOWNGRADEerror when installing app
- CB-10862 Cannot set
- CB-10896 We never enabled cookies on the
- CB-10837 Support platform-specific orientation on Android
cordova run android --releasedoes not use signed and zip-aligned version of
- CB-9710 Fixing issues parsing
android avd listoutput for certain AVDs which resulted in them not being included in the selection process even if they are the best match.
- CB-10888 Enable coverage reports collection via codecov
- CB-10846 Add Travis and AppVeyor badges to readme
- CB-10846 Add AppVeyor configuration
- CB-10749 Use
- CB-10673 fixed conflicting plugin install issue with overlapped
- CB-8976 Removing the auto-version for non-Crosswalk applications
- CB-10768 Use
- CB-10729 Move plugin handlers tests for into platform's repo
cordova run --listcannot find
- CB-10660 fixed the exception when removing a non-existing directory.