We are happy to announce that
Cordova Windows 4.3.1 has been released!
This is a patch release which fixes a couple of small bugs related to plugins installation, and the significant issue that caused Windows 10 Universal apps to restart instead of resume in some cases.
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-CLI projects or for pre-3.0 projects, refer to the upgrade guide.
What's new in Windows platform
- CB-10487 WindowsStoreIdentityName should be lowercased in Application.StartPage
- CB-10446 Windows 10 Cordova Application restart instead of resume
- CB-10440 Add CSS color names support for BackgroundColor on Windows
- CB-10394 Do not cache manifest file while getting package name
- CB-10381 fix the bug when removing a plugin with a
- CB-10234 Better error message when Windows10 requires 'arch' flag