We are happy to announce that
Cordova Windows 4.2.0 has been released!
This release adds support for back button handling on Windows 10 and
Windows Phone 8.1 and various other improvements. It will be the default
Windows version after the next
npm install -g cordova cd my_project cordova platform update email@example.com
To add it explicitly:
cordova platform add firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-CLI projects or for pre-3.0 projects, refer to the upgrade guides.
What's new in Windows
- CB-8481 Add backbutton support on Windows 10 and Windows Phone 8.1
- CB-9565 Fixed build failure for Windows 10 when using Node x64
- Changed output path of windows platforms to support cumulative build in VS
- Created new solution file for dev14 and renaming old to vs2013.sln
- CB-9870 Updated hello world template
- Fixed internetClientServer capability name in prepare and docs
- CB-9800 Fixing contribute link
- CB-9836 Add .gitattributes to prevent CRLF line endings in repos
- CB-9632 Fixed tests not to fail on Travis-CI
- CB-8936 Introduced --dump arg to log script
- Fix the case of Q requires
- Fixed up "resport" to "report"
- Adds Travis badge